Let's create API keys!
1. Go to KuCoin
Log in or create a new account at https://www.kucoin.com/.
2. Follow to the API page
Hover over the profile icon on the top right corner, then click API Management:
You must enable security verifications to add API keys. If you see this message, please follow KuCoin's instructions.
3. Click Create API
4. Open the Link third-party applications tab
Make sure 3Commas is chosen in the Name of Third-Party App field:
5. Name your key and create API Passphrase
When you have multiple APIs, a proper name helps to manage it.
The passphrase should be the unique password for the API key. It is not the same as your account's password or Trading password (but it could be filled by the Autofill tool, which is the wrong browser action!). Save it, as you can't add API to 3Commas without it:
6. Enable the Spot Trading account and click Next
As of now, Futures trading is not yet supported on 3Commas.
7. Enter all needed verification codes and click Confirm
8. Great! You have created your API keys
9. Add KuCoin to 3Commas
Now you can use these API keys to connect the exchange to 3Commas.
Check here how to do this.