Try 3Commas Trading without risking your funds
You don't need to invest anything as it's a simulation where you get a virtual deposit for trading purposes:
- Try trading itself, a mixture of upto 100 live Smart Trades or Bot deals is supported!
- Try 3Commas features
- Practice your trading skills
- Test trading strategies
Get the same experience to the real trading
Paper Trading replicates actual price movements. The price moves the same way in real-time, and the same factors affect it. BTC has good news and rocketing to the moon? ETH has terrible news and bleeding hard? It will be the same for paper trading.
It still requires funds to buy or sell, but you get them the easy way: press a button, and you have $10000. It's impossible to transfer profits made with the paper trading account, but you can reset your losses as many times as you want to.
You can master technical analysis with paper trading, and your skills will be actual for real trading. 3Commas features work the same way for both paper and real trading, so if you play with Smart Trade on the paper trading account, you won't notice any difference after switching to the live trading.
But there's no trading volume simulation
Paper trading doesn't simulate liquidity, so there is no order book simulation and no partial fills. High liquidity pairs like USDT_BTC work well even without the liquidity simulation. The difference is noticeable only on low liquidity pairs like BNB_XXX:
- Orders fill when the price hits their level regardless of size. 0.1 BTC will have no difference from 10 BTC, but it feels different time on real trading.
- Market orders fill like there is always someone to buy & sell at the best possible price. On real trading, a market order might fill at the much worse price if there is no liquidity on the exchange order book.
- All trailing features rely on market orders, which means they will always have the best possible result.
Q: What exchange does Paper Trading use for trading data?
Q: Is it be possible to add more than one paper trading account?
Q: Is there a limit on the maximum amount of trades I can create on Paper Trading?
A: Yes, in order to ensure the Paper Trading system runs smoothly and efficiently for all users, the maximum amount of trades or Bot deals combined is 100.
Q: Does paper trading simulate fees?
A: Yes, 0.1% per order.
Q: What is the starting balance for the paper trading account?
A: You get the following balances: 10000 USDT, 300 BNB, 50 ETH, 1 BTC.
Q: Is Paper Trading a paid feature?
A: Yes, you should have one of the paid subscriptions to use Paper Trading.