Hooray! Here is a big release many of you were waiting for! Now you can apply your TradingView strategies and trade them with Signal bot!
How to create a Signal bot with TradingView strategies?
Here is a short video of how to create a Signal bot with TV strategies:
1. Go to the Signal bot page
It's on the left-side menu:
2. Here you will see your active bots (if any) and the window to set up your Signal bot:
3. Choose the TradingView Strategy type
The bot filters signals based on its settings. It's impossible to enable only Long settings in your Signal Bot and then send a Short signal (and vice versa) - the bot will ignore it.
4. Copy the Webhook address
Copy the webhook:
5. Open the TradingView page in another tab
Click on the Go to TradingView button or open it by yourself.
Prepare the pair you want to trade with and don't close the tab:
6. Choose the strategy
You will need a strategy now, whether you created your own or chose one from the list.
Choose the pair you want to trade with and then pick a strategy.
7. The size of the orders is set in the strategy's settings
8. Create an alert
Click on the Alert button:
9. Choose the strategy in the condition field
10. Open the Notifications tab and paste the webhook
11. Back on 3Commas, confirm, and click on Proceed
Confirm that you have set the webhook URL in TradingView:
12. Set up general settings and click Next
a. Choose exchange;
b. Select the pairs (up to 200);
c. Choose the leverage type and its value (x3 by default); if the bot is multi-pair, the maximum leverage can only be the lowest maximum among the pairs. For example, if you choose BTC and BNB contracts on Binance Futures, you will be able to set the maximum leverage at x50 as per BNB contracts, not x125 if it is for BTC contracts.
d. Set the initial margin - the amount of funds the bot can use (10 USDT by default, leverage is not applied in this field);
e. Enter the bot's name. A unique and practical name is very useful if you have many bots.
f. Enable "I want to manually confirm all signals" (if needed). If enabled, all signals will have to be approved manually. You will receive a notification about new signals via email and telegram bot. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: the price of a generated alert that requires your manual approval may change before approval is received by the platform. Double-check the price and then decide whether to confirm or deny. Also, the email delivery may be slightly delayed and make sure to whitelist all official 3Commas email addresses so they won't send the alerts into the Spam folder.
13. Copy the JSON-file
14. Paste the JSON-file message in the TradingView alert
15. Make sure again you pasted the webhook on the Notifications tab and click Create
16. On 3Commas, click Create
17. The bot is created! Congratulations!
Head to this article to learn more about where to monitor your bots: