Refill your crypto trading account with your credit/debit card!
You can now add funds to your exchange account directly from the 3Commas interface on select exchanges. Participating exchanges are:
Just select how much USDT or other tokens you want to buy and fund your bots with a couple of clicks! Here is the list of what you can buy:
USDT (TRC-20, ERC-20)
BNB (BEP-20) - Only BINANCE
Binance USD (BEP-20) - Only BINANCE
Reminder! 3Commas will not be handling your funds. Third-party provider Mercuryo will process your transaction, and your crypto will be transferred to your exchange account. It's like you would buy the crypto directly on your exchange, but you can do this right on the 3Commas interface! Convenient, right?
So here is how you can buy crypto with your card!
1. Find the places where you can start the purchase procedure here:
On the Dashboard page:
On the My Portfolio page:
On the exchange's account information page (after clicking View button):
2. Choose Card as the payment method:
3. Choose the following items:
Enter the amount of money you are willing to spend on purchasing the crypto.
Choose the crypto you are willing to purchase.
Choose the Network if applicable.
That much crypto you will receive at the address shown below.
Click on the Continue button.
4. Confirm the amounts or make some adjustments and click Buy:
5. Enter your email to receive the invoice and click Continue:
6. Enter the authentication code:
7. KYC verification (may not be requested)
After confirming the email, you may come across a stage with KYC verification. This is a requirement from the supplier and is regulated by Mercuryo's internal rules.
Here you will need to upload the scans or photos of your identity documents and take a specific selfie with the device's camera.
8. Enter the card details and proceed with the payment:
9. That's it! The purchase procedure is complete!