I. Fast Connect.
1. Log into 3Commas and Bybit accounts.
2. Before we continue, please, ensure you don't have active API keys created with Fast Connect.
You can go to the API Management page and delete old API keys created manually or by Fast Connect (this eliminates any possible errors while updating with Fast Connect):
3. On 3Commas, go to the My Portfolio page and click on the Connect a new account button.
If this is your first exchange to be connected, please click on the Connect account button:
4. Click on Exchanges and choose Bybit.
5. Open the Fast Connect tab and click on the Connect Bybit button
6. Authorize the connection request
7. Confirm the connection
You need to be logged in to Submit the connection.
Please don't change any permissions if you want to connect all the exchanges types:
8. You are done!
All 3 types of accounts are connected:
II. Update with Fast Connect.
1. Go to the My Portfolio page and find the Bybit exchange that needs to be updated.
2. Click on the Update API Key button.
3. Click on the Reconnect button.
4. Log into Bybit account and/or Authorize the Request.
5. Confirm the API keys creation:
Please don't change any permissions if you want to reconnect all the exchanges types:
6. Now your connection is updated:
III. Manual API keys creation.
1. Go to Bybit
2. Open the API dashboard
Hover over the profile icon on the top right corner, then click API:
3. Click Create New Key
Note! You must enable 2FA to be able to add API keys.
If you see this dialog, click Confirm:
Click Settings and follow Bybit's instructions to enable 2FA:
4. Choose the System-genetated API Keys
5. Change to Connect to Third-Party Applications and choose 3Commas
6. Select permissions and click Submit
You need to select the following permissions:
Orders and Positions in the Contract section;
Trade in the Unified Trading section (needs to be checked in any way);
Trade in the SPOT section.
These permissions are responsible for the following markets:
Contract = Bybit Inverse Perp. market;
Unified Trading = USDT Perp. market (needs to be checked in any way);
Spot = Spot market.
If you want to connect only a SPOT or a Futures account, you can choose them later in step 9.
7. Enter verification codes, then click Confirm
8. Copy API Key and API Secret somewhere safe
Or just don't close this window:
Click on Understood after copy-pasting the API keys.
9. Connect the exchange to 3Commas using created API keys with the help of this article:
For non-UTA accounts, you can choose between 3 markets:
For UTA accounts, you can choose between two markets:
IV. Update with API keys.
To update the connection with new API keys, please follow the instructions from this article: