UPDATE! Now new FAST CONNECTION is supported for OKX exchange!
1. To use this feature go to the My Portfolio page and click on Connect a new account button
2. Click on Exchanges and then on OKX
3. Click on Connect OKX
If you already have an OKX account click on the Connect OKX.
If you still don't have an account, click on Create a new OKX account:
4. Choose the markets that you want to connect and click Add
5. This will redirect you to the OKX log-in page
Here you can log in or create a new OKX account:
6. Complete the log-in or sign-up process and Approve the connection
7. There you go! Now you have both OKX Spot and OKX Futures connected to 3Commas!
You can't see the OKX Futures account on 3Commas? Or don't know how to enable Futures trading on OKX? Please read the tutorial below :)
Now, the entire process of enabling an OKX Futures account and creating the usual API keys is described in this video:
Here is a classic description with words for those that prefer to read! :) Let's go!
First, enable Futures trading
Before we start with the API keys, let's activate Futures trading on OKX!
(if you don't need it, please skip down right to API keys creation tutorial)
1. Go to OKX
Log in or create a new account at https://www.okx.com.
2. Go to Contracts & margin trading page
3. Update for trading
From the Contracts & margin trading page, click on the Upgrade for trading button:
If it's already Updated, then click on the Settings (⚙️) button on the top:
4. Choose the level of Futures trading according to your trading proficiency and experience
5. Confirm the selection
That's it! Now you can create API keys to connect OKX Spot and Futures accounts to 3Commas!
Create API keys
1. Follow to API management page
Hover over the profile icon on the top right corner, and click on API button:
You must enable 2FA to add API keys. If you see this message, please follow OKX's instructions:
2. Click "Create v5 API"
3. Choose "3Commas" from the App Name list:
4. Name your key
When you have multiple APIs, a proper name helps to manage it.
5. Enter the Passphrase
It's a password for the API key. Note it as you can't add API to 3Commas without it.
6. Check the "Trade" permission
7. Enter 2FA code/-s then click "Confirm"
8. Here are your created API keys
9. DONE! Now you have API keys ready to connect both Spot and Futures OKX accounts to 3Commas!
Now please follow the steps from the article below:
Connect an exchange using API keys.
❗And please don't forget to choose OKX Futures type of account while confirming the connection:
P.S. If you have any issues, please check possible ways to fix them.