Starting from January 26th, 2023, it is possible to connect and reconnect (update) the Binance exchange to 3Commas only via the Fast Connect feature!
It is another step towards increasing the security and reliability of the connection!
While using Fast Connect, the IP whitelisting is automatically enabled!
This feature will create new API keys named 3Commas, with a 90-day limitation. With this feature connecting and updating the connection became very easy and convenient!
Here is how you connect a Binance account with Fast Connect:
1. Go to the My Portfolio page and click on the Connect a new account button
If this is your first exchange to be connected, please click on the Connect account button:
2. Click on Exchanges and choose Binance
3. Click on the Connect Binance button
Make sure the Fast Connect tab is open:
4. Choose the exchange types and click Add
5. Complete the log-in process, and you are done!
You can log into your Binance account beforehand; in this case, the exchange will be connected right after you click on the Add button:
You can connect only Binance's Main account with the Fast Connect feature. You can connect sub-accounts only using the usual API keys connection.
If you see an error that looks like  or , please read this article to see what can be that cause and how to resolve it:
Here is how to update Binance API keys with Fast Connect:
1. Go to the API Management page on Binance and delete old API keys created manually or by Fast Connect (this eliminates any possible errors while updating with Fast Connect).
2. Go to the My Portfolio page on 3Commas and click on the Update API Key button on the needed exchange card.
3. Choose Fast Connect and click on the Reconnect button.
4. Proceed with the log-in procedure on Binance.
5. There, your exchange is updated!
1) If you changed the email or Security setting (2FA, password, etc.) for your Binance account, this would also make your API connection invalid. In this case, you will have to wait 24 hours and reproduce the steps above!
2) The Fast Connect method works only with Main accounts. If you want to connect or update the API connection of the sub-account, you need to do it in the classic way described below.
That's it! These steps above will solve any problem that you could possibly face while updating or connecting using the Fast Connect feature!
P.S. If you see an error that looks like , please go to read this article to see what can be that cause and how to resolve it: