Starting from May 24th, 2023, when you connect or update the API connection with Binance using Fast Connect, there will be added to 3Commas and/or updated all available for you Binance types of accounts:
Binance Futures USD-M
Binance Futures COIN-M
If some accounts were not connected, then there may be some restrictions on the country where the Binance user account is created or some other reasons. Users can delete some unneeded accounts and when there will be a need to add some new type of Binance account, then just update the API key using the Fast Connect method, and new types will be added again.
1. Go to the My Portfolio page and click on the Connect a new account button
If this is your first exchange to be connected, please click on the Connect account button:
2. Click on Exchanges and choose Binance
3. Click on the Connect Binance button
Make sure the Fast Connect tab is open:
4. Choose the exchange types and click Add
5. Complete the log-in process, and you are done!
You can log into your Binance account beforehand; in this case, the exchange will be connected right after you click on the Add button:
Update with Fast Connect
1. Go to the API Management page on Binance
Delete old API keys created manually or by Fast Connect (this eliminates any possible errors while updating with Fast Connect).
2. Go to the My Portfolio page on 3Commas
Click on the Update API Key button on the needed exchange card.
3. Choose Fast Connect and click on the Reconnect button.
4. Proceed with the log-in procedure on Binance.