Our support team are often dealing with many open tickets per day.
In order for our team to help you as fast and as efficiently as possible, please can you follow this checklist when reporting a new incident you would like to be investigated.
- What is the trade type you are having an issue with, is it a Bot, Smart Trade or Grid Bot, for example?
- What exchange and coin pair were you trading with?
- Can you provide the date and time of the Smart Trade or Bot deal, or the Deal ID or Bot ID? If you create a screengrab, this will save you time, but please make sure the trade you want to be investigated is highlighted or other trades are cropped from the screengrab.
Examples of Deal IDs and trade Date/Time locations
- Was there an error message displayed, if so, can you hover your mouse over it and include the message in your incident report?
Example of an error message description when hovering over it with your mouse
- If your trade did not close as you expected, please click on this trade`s pair, switch to 1 minute time frime chart and include a screengrab with the cursor placed on the candle the trade should have closed at.
Example of 1 minute chart with cursor placed on candle
To log a new support incident, please click the "Widget" at the bottom right-corner of your browser window, lclick "Send Us a Message" and follow the prompts on the screen:
You can upload Videos and Images using the "Paperclip" to attach files to your support request - please do NOT send links to 3rd party file-sharing websites as we will not open them for security reasons.