Find status link
- Open Subscription page.
- Scroll down until you see "Subscribe history."
- Click "STATUS LINK."
Some failed payments don't have the link.
Payments fail when:
- You don't add exchange withdrawal fee
- The exchange processes withdrawals slowly or once a day
- The transaction doesn't confirm in time
You can't finish failed payments, make a new one.
You get a refund if the payment fails
CoinPayments sends a refund link to your email when there's confirmed funds.
No received funds
- You didn't finish the withdrawal
- You have multiple payments and used another one
- The exchange or wallet sent funds too late
- You didn't add exchange withdrawal or wallet transaction fees
- You rounded down the required amount
If there's enough time to make another transaction, you can send the remaining or slightly more to the payment address.
If the time ends, wait until you get a refund and create a new payment.
When received and needed amounts are equal, but you don't see enough confirms:
- The exchange sent funds too late
- You sent it with a small transaction fee
- Currency network is slow due to overload
If the status is not "Cancelled / Timed Out," wait until the payment finishes. Otherwise, you should pay again. You'll get the refund link for the failed payment when it confirms on the blockchain.