🚨IMPORTANT UPDATE from March, 22, 2023!🚨
Bybit has released an updated API v5 that includes the Unified Trading Account (UTA), a type of account that combines spot, futures, and options accounts into one. It is an upgrade from the previously introduced Unified Margin Account or UMA.
That means that temporarily you cannot connect Bybit account in a usual way, even if you did not yet move to UMA or UTA type of account as it is not yet supported on 3Commas.
But not to worry, it is still possible to connect Bybit to 3Commas!
Here is what you need to do.
1. Go to Bybit.com
Log in or create a new account at https://www.bybit.com/
2. Go to the Subaccount page
Click on the account icon, then click on the Subaccount button:
3. Click on the Create Subaccount button
4. Choose Standart Subaccount
5. Create a unique name and click on the Confirm button
6. After the 2FA verification click on the API Management button
7. Click on the Create New Key button
8. Click on the Connect to Third-Party Applications and choose 3Commas
9. Tick Orders and Positions for Contract and Trade for SPOT and click Submit
10. Pass 2FA verification and you will get the API keys
Save them somewhere safe to avoid exposure and click on the Understood button.
Remember, the API Secret will be shown only once!
11. Go back to the Subaccounts page and click on the Transfer Asset button
To connect the exchange correctly you need to transfer the funds first.
12. Complete the transfer
Choose where from and where to transfer the assets. Choose between Spot and Derivatives only. Then choose the Coin, the Amount and then click on Submit: