There are two ways of connecting Deribit exchange to 3Commas - Fast Connect and the traditional way, using API keys.
Let's start with an Easy and Fast way to do it.
1. Go to the My Portfolio page and click on Connect a new account:
If this is your first exchange to be connected, please click on the Connect account button:
2. Click on Exchanges and choose Deribit
3. Open the Fast Connect tab and click on the Connect Deribit button
5. Approve the connection
6. That's it! The exchange is connected successfully!👍
Please proceed with the following to create API keys and connect exchange in a traditional way.
1. Go to Deribit
Log in or create a new account on Deribit.com
2. Open API management page
Click on the account icon on the top right corner of the page and then click on
the API button:
3. Click on ADD NEW KEY
4. Change the permissions
5. Name the API keys
When you have multiple APIs, a proper name helps to manage it:
6. Enter the IP Whitelist addresses and click Create a new API key
7. Click on Load Keys
This will display your created API keys:
8. Add Deribit to 3Commas
Congratulations! Your API keys are created and the exchange is ready to be connected to 3Commas!