- Upgrade the tier
- Upgrade the period.
- Downgrade the tier
- Downgrade the period.
You don't lose remaining time when you upgrade
All available time on current subscription applies as a discount to the next payment.
But you might lose all the applied discounts
Our system treats the upgrade in two steps:
- Refund remaining of your current plan to 3Commas subscription balance;
- Calculate the upgrade pride considering the balance.
A refund automatically cancels all applied discounts and recalculates the used period based on the regular monthly price. You can't get a negative balance this way, but you can pay the full amount of your new subscription.
A simple example considers you've bought a year of starter with 25% off, then used ten months of it. That's a payment of 261 USD or EUR. Now you want to upgrade to an advanced subscription:
- Our system takes the monthly price of 29 USD or EUR.
- It also takes the used time of ten months.
- To cover ten months, it subtracts 29 × 10 = 290, which is already bigger than 261.
- You should pay the full price of the advanced subscription.
This difference doesn't affect upgrades on a monthly subscription you took without a discount, and it's negligible if your subscription expires soon enough.
If you see that you lose too much of paid time, please contact us and tell our support you want to upgrade, but the system takes too much time from you. We'll happily do a manual recalculation for your upgrade!